ScheduleClasses and Piano Lessons
Why Choose UsWhy Choose
Welcome to Brighter Minds Music
** Music makes a great gift
** Featured in Best Mommy & Me Classes In Minnesota (CBS MN)
** Winter Piano Recital (Jan 26)
** Register now for Winter Classes
** Featured on Whole Parenting
** Partner with us!
- Winter Piano Recital (Jan 26)
- Student Spotlight: Ava U.
- from students: “I’m famous…”
- Five Little Pumpkins
- Weekly topic: Circle Dances
- Weekly topic: Traveling Movement
- The “Everywhere” Lesson
Are we the right music school for you?
While you are here researching the best school for you, please
consider the benefits of becoming a Brighter Minds Music student. They include:
1. Music classes and lessons that children and adults love.
- Do you have a baby, toddler or preschooler? They will love our active music-making classes, designed especially for them. Our award-winning classes include singing, instrument playing, movement activities, building on their creativity to become active, musically literate, music-makers. Get ready to sing, move, laugh and play!
- Do you have a school-age child? Whether they want to experience piano lessons for the first time, or take their music to the next level, we personalize lessons to accomplish your dreams.
- Are you an adult looking for a creative outlet, or learn a new musical skill? Adults appreciate flexible lesson times as well as personalized lessons. This ensures that YOU get to choose what your goals are, and meet them in a way that works best for you.
2. Qualified and Experienced Teachers
- OUR TEACHERS have helped hundreds of people discover the musician that lives within. Our teachers all have degrees in music – several with master’s degrees – and their extensive experience with music and education will ensure that you and your family receive the best music education in a caring, enthusiastic and supportive environment.
3. A proven track record of excellence
- Visit our testimonial page to see what our students are saying. Brighter Minds Music has a proven track record of offering quality music classes for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and lessons for children and adults in the twin cities – Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN.
4. Play the music you want to learn
- We help you achieve your musical goals. Our music instructors teach a wide range of musical styles includingclassical, folk, pop, rock, musical theater, jazz and sacred music. Your music lessons are tailored to fit your goals and interests.
5. We always welcome beginners
- We welcome children just starting to learn music, adults picking a fun new hobby, or advanced students wishing to take their playing to the next level. Our music teachers are experienced working with students of all ages and abilities and will work with you to help you achieve your musical goals.
6. Wide range of class and lesson times available
- Individual lessons are available six days a week to accommodate your busy schedule
- Monday – Friday 2:00-8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Group classes meet during weekday and weekend morning to accommodate
- schedules of families with young children.
7. Waiting area for our clients
- For our individual lessons, instead of waiting in a music retail store showroom, our clients enjoy a waiting area with comfortable chairs, kids toys, magazines and Wi-Fi. Or if you prefer you can sit in on their lesson anytime you like.
8. Fully-stocked lesson rooms
- Our individual lessons studio is stocked with everything you need for music lessons, including pianos, keyboards, amps, stereos, metronomes, lending library, technology station and more.
- Technology is also a big part of lessons at Brighter Minds Music. This allows students to have a modern and engaging lesson using music educational software, music composition software, Garageband, You Tube, and more. Feel free to “Bring Your Own Device” to your lesson in addition to your instrument! We have spent thousands of dollars on our studio for everything you need.
- Brighter Minds Music sponsors three performance opportunities for students throughout the year: Winter Recital, Spring Celebration and Summer Outreach Recital. These optional recitals provide a great opportunity to share music with others, and to experience musical progress. We do not charge recital participation or admission fees for Brighter Minds Music recitals. Students also have opportunities to participate in national, state and local adjudicated events.
10. Brighter Minds Music gives back – donations & discounts
- We give back to the community in the form of donations to community events, partnerships and music classes.
- As a benefit of being a Brighter Minds Music student, you’ll receive our “Connections” newsletter
- Brighter Minds Music students are the first to know about special events.
- Refer a friend and receive a thank you gift.
- Considering a musical birthday for your child? As a Brighter Minds Music student you’ll receive a discount.
- Our services also include workshops for teachers and parents about how to bring music to their community
11. Location near you.
- Our studio is convenient to students in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Richfield, Mendota Heights. Near our studio you will find great shopping, dining and neighborhood parks.
- Our early childhood music classes for your baby, toddlers and preschooler ages birth to 5 are offered at several locations in the Twin Cities area. Families attend our classes from the following communities and more: South Minneapolis, Southeast Minneapolis, Southwest Minneapolis, Northeast Minneapolis, Downtown Minneapolis, Edina, St. Louis Park, Richfield, Bloomington, Burnsville, Eagan, Apple Valley, Mendota Heights, Inver Grove Heights, Farmington, Lakeville, Falcon Heights, Roseville, Maplewood, St. Louis Park, Hopkins, St. Paul, Highland Park neighborhood, Nokomis neighborhood and Longfellow neighborhood.
- Partnerships offering our award-winning classes are throughout the twin cities.
It’s easy to take the next step:
Lessons are first come, first served
so contact us today to arrange your first lesson!
We appreciate your consideration and your commitment to making music and hope to make music with your family soon.